Let your kid’s loose on the world’s largest inflatable obstacle course at Sydney Olympic Park.
Thrill seekers will be able to run, climb, bounce and slide their way through 30 different adventures on the Tuff Nutterz obstacle course. Set up over a massive 270m at Blaxland Riverside Park, the blow-up course is suitable for kids over the age of 5 years, while children aged 3-5 must be accompanied by a (non-paying) adult.
Commencing daily from Saturday 6 to Sunday 14 July, the course will open from 9:00am to 3:00pm, with start times spaced out in 1-hour increments throughout the day.
Tickets start from $35 for a single ticket allowing unlimited rounds until 3pm. Simply take along a picnic blanket, socks, water and sunscreen, and you have the whole day sorted!
There’s plenty more awesome school holiday fun at Sydney Olympic Park with laser tag, archery and BMX camp among the 50 different activities on the program.
Sydney Olympic Park is the perfect place to bring the kids for fun and learning during the school holidays, with a packed program of free, or cost-effective activities offering something for everyone, including sport, science and art-based activities.
• programs for netball, soccer, gymnastics, basketball
• writing and digital film-making workshops
• Fizzics Education – including sessions on Lego robotics, chemistry, as well as lasers and light waves
• laser tag
• swimming, diving and water polo clinics
• circus workshops
• natures programs to discover more about animals including spiders and birds
• self-guided hunts at the Armory
Bookings are essential as places are filling fast. For more information or to book visit Sydney Olympic Park website