Shop & Do Good – Support our Social enterprises!
Get ready for a one-of-a-kind market filled with unique, ethical gifts for yourself and others, plus good food and live music!
From crafts and ceramics to coffee, kid’s games and upcycled goods, you’re bound to find a gift worth talking about from any one of our 15+ social enterprise stalls. When you shop at one of our social enterprises, your money will go directly into sustainable programs and projects which create change in your local community and around the world.
Twilight Market Stalls include:
- The Bower Reuse & Repair Centre - second hand and upcycled goods, homewares, furniture
- The Conscious Closet - second hand and vintage clothes and accessories
- Surf Sock – Unique bags made out of recycled sail cloth
- Diamonds from the Sky – like the name suggests, jewellery handcrafted by Australia's first ethical and sustainable lab-grown diamond start-up
- Grow Your Mind – educational kids toys designed to make young minds grow
- The Pluralist – watches with diverse and unique numerals on the dials inspired by different languages
- Amber’s Food Wraps – handmade beeswax food wraps designed to keep your food fresh with Indigenous design fabric
- Blak Markets - a range of Indigenous arts and crafts
- Didi's Tribe - hand painted ceramics with Indian tribal art forms
- House of Welcome - two unique stalls; one selling unique multicultural craft products and the second, made to satisfy your hunger pangs with multicultural dishes like pilaf, Dahl, curry and noodles
- Koshari Korner – fill your tummy with iconic Egyptian street food, including vegan delights
- Kickstart Cafe - coffee, cakes and cold drinks served by young people to build on their employment and training opportunities
- Aunty's Ginger Tonic – cold, low-sugar drinks packed with body cleansing and immune-boosting goodness, derived from the villages of West Africa
- Hilda - clothes and beauty products, including facial creams
Come along to shop and do good!