Carols in the Crescent
Together with Guy and Jules, The Sebastian Foundation is thrilled to be back in The Crescent, Parramatta Park on Saturday, 14th December for an amazing night of family entertainment.
The event will be held at The Crescent, a natural outdoor amphitheatre and premium major event space in World-Heritage listed Parramatta Park. The show will run from 7 pm for two hours and there will be plenty of food vans and rides to keep your family entertained before the show.
Enjoy a star-studded line-up, featuring Guy Sebastian, Bonnie Anderson, Chris Sebastian, Sam Moran, Margaret Urlich, Jack Vidgen, Chynna Taylor, Reece Mastin, Karise Eden and Mark Furze as the Christmas Grinch.
We'll be asking for donations in lieu of a ticket price, which will go towards helping The Sebastian Foundation to deliver a project in the local area that helps people who need the warmth and support of a family.
Carols in the Crescent with Guy Sebastian & Friends
Saturday 14th December 2019
Concert is 7pm-9pm, food trucks, rides and Old Govt house from 4pm
The hosts, Guy and Jules Sebastian with Bonnie Anderson, Margaret Urlich, Chris Sebastian, Chynna Taylor, Reece Mastin, Karise Eden, Sam Moran and Jack Vidgen. Plus Santa Claus and the Christmas Grinch!
- The Crescent – Stage, food, toilets, first aid, Sebastian Foundation stall
- Pavilion Flat – Amusement rides
- Old Government House: Photos with Santa Claus and lantern-making 4pm-7pm
• Pavilion Flats is accessible from the O’Connell St or George Street Gatehouse entrance
• The Crescent is accessible via the bottom roadway down near the stage
• Accessible viewing area in the Crescent is directly in front of the stage
• Accessible toilets are alongside the regular toilets
• Accessible parking can pre-booked – email email@example.com and we’ll help with whatever you need to make the event as easy as we can.
• Rides are operating at Pavilion Flats from 4pm
• Rides ticket booth closes at 9.30pm
• Rides close at 10pm – all tickets must be used by 10pm
Food & Drink
• Food vendors are offering gozleme, pizza, coffee, falafel, ice cream, dumplings
• Drinking water is available at the main concert site
• Attendees can bring their own food and drinks
• There are no bars selling alcohol on site
• There is a First Aid tent with two first aid responders at The Crescent.
• Ask Security and event staff if you need help
• Located at the crescent – main concert site including accessible toilets
• There are no fireworks at this event
• Coloured wristbands and markers will be available at each information stall for parents with small children.