Longines Golden Slipper Day
A day that includes an astonishing five Group 1 races is headlined by the world’s richest race for two-year-olds: the 65th Longines Golden Slipper worth over $3.5 million.
Off the track, DJs, pop-up bars, premium hospitality experiences and Sydney’s finest street vendors create an unforgettable atmosphere. For fashionistas, Longines Prize For Elegance is a stylish highlight.
Legendary Aussie rocker Jon Stevens will play a live concert after the last race – free for all racegoers.
Hospitality packages now on sale.
Subscribe To Win!
Win tickets to a day at the races at ATC's Rosehill Gardens racecourse. To enter into the competition, simply subscribe to our Discover Parramatta mailing list, a monthly newsletter of what's on in Parramatta. Read the T&Cs.
What you could win:
From 13th March, Rosehill Gardens are bringing the party back with the Longines Golden Slipper Carnival. Three consecutive weeks fizzing with world-class racing, bold fashion and unforgettable entertainment. You could win tickets to this exciting racing season.
- Chandon Ladies Day Pink Fashion Lunch Experience
- Win 4 tickets to the Chandon Ladies Day at Rosehill Gardens: Pink Fashion Lunch on the 13 March 2021. Sydney’s pink race day supports the McGrath Foundation.
- Each ticket valued at $285.
- Prize draw 8 March 2021.
- The Playground Experience for Golden Slipper
- You and 4 friends can enjoy entry into the new Playground Experience, including Food & Drinks and an unmissable performance from legendary Aussie rocker Jon Stevens at Golden Slipper Race day on 20 March 2021.
- Each experience valued at $400.
- Prize draw 15 March 2021.
- The Stakes Day Out Experience
- Get your fun back on track for Stakes Day at Rosehill Gardens on the 27 March 2021 with 4 friends.
- New this year is the Rosehill Food and Wine Festival, showcasing the very best gourmet produce and boutique wines from NSW.
- Sample or shop for locally sourced produce, whilst vibrant DJs, pop-up bars, premium hospitality experiences and Sydney’s finest street vendors come together to create an unforgettable atmosphere.
- Plus, plenty of free activities for children.
- Experience valued at $200 (5 x $40 entry tickets).
- Prize draw 22 March 2021.
Competition brought to you by: