Taste of Australia (Parramatta): Food and culture tour
Enjoy handmade chocolates & favourite dishes like sushi & laksa. Hear stories of pre-colonial & colonial settlement history. SPECIAL PRICE OF JUST $65!
- Hear stories of Parramatta’s ancient and pre-colonial history
- Hear stories of Parramatta's post-colonial history, and see the start of its bright new future as the capital of Western Sydney.
- Delight in exquisite hand-made chocolates and savour some of Australia's favourite food: sushi, coffee, gelato and more.
- Discover hidden gems! Even guests who live, work, and study in Parramatta say they never knew so many amazing places existed here!
- Travel around the world via your tastebuds, exploring some of Australia’s favourite cuisines.
- Indulge in terrific tastings, from Nepalese dumplings to Malaysian laksa!
- Walk the lands of the Darug nation, sharing stories from centuries, Indigenous, colonial, and modern.
- Enjoy the taste of Australian modern fusion cuisines of our melting-pot migration nation.
- COVID-19 has made us all re-think our ideas of travel. There has never been a better time to travel locally, supporting local businesses with international flavours and stories. You can still travel and taste the world and you won’t need your passport.